To change the Shuttle Boot mode from Legacy to UEFI turn on the shuttle with a keyboard connected, as soon as the splash screen appears hit "Delete" on the keyboard to enter BIOS settings. Arrow over twice to change the settings screen to "Boot" Settings, arrow down to "Boot Mode Select" and hit enter and change to "UEFI". Once it has been changed Arrow over twice to the exit screen and select "Save Changes and Exit".
Note: If the machine is unplugged from the power source and the motherboard (CMOS) battery is dead, the settings will revert back to "Legacy".
Tags: Shuttle Boot Mode
- How to reset the touch screen settings for Shuttle
- How do I run my software on Windows Vista?
- Will the PlayCDG KJ Deluxe work with Windows 10?
- Why do many pop-up windows show up when trying to upload the new songs into the player?
- How to recover the song list that disappeared
You cannot comment on this entry