This posting pertains to both JB-199 and JB-199 ver II players (hereafter call together as JB-199).
JB-199 can play the following discs (directly from the discs) using an optional external DVD drive drive. To purchase the optional DVD disc drive, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CD+G discs
- Super CD+G discs
CD+G and Super CD+G discs can also be imported into JB-199 and played from its hard drive. For the instruction, go to the User's Manual of JB-199.
JB-199 can import and play the following file types. After the importing of files, please be sure to start the JB-199 program, go to MENU > 1.Jukebox > 3. Register, and register the newly imported files, which will allow the lyrics to show on the screen.
- MP3 + MCG
- MP3 + CDG
- MP3 + NCG (Go to http://cavsusa.com/kb//kb/index.php?action=artikel&cat=17&id=32&artlang=en for further instruction)
- ZIP: Must first unzip the file intp MP3 + CDG or MP3 + MCG files
- AVI: Convert the DVD or VCD disc content into AVI
There are multuple ways to transfer the files into JB-199, such as using Advanced Functions under MENU in the JB-199 program or using the JB-199 Manager program. For instructions, see User's Manual of JB-199 or HELP in the JB-199 Manager program.
JB-199 can also import and play the songs from JB-99 and other JB-199 player.
- To import the songs from JB-99, remove the JB-99 hard drive from JB-99 player and put it in an external hard drive case with USB connecotor. Then connect the external hard drive case (with the JB-99 hard drive inside) to JB-199. Alternatively, you can connect the JB-99 hard drive directly via Sata or IDE connection to JB-199 (this involves opening the top cover of JB-199). Next follow the instruction given in the User's Manual of JB-199 to transfer the songs from JB-99.
- To import the songs from another JB-199, go to the posting http://cavsusa.com/kb//kb/index.php?action=artikel&cat=17&id=32&artlang=en